Tuesday, April 29, 2014

More December Memories

Hello, everyone!  As I mentioned earlier this month, I have finished my December Memories album.  Today I want to share with you a few more pages from that album.

Supplies: plaid & damask papers from Fancy Pants; all other paper from Simple Stories; stickers from Echo Park; pen from Zig.

First up, since today is Tuesday (T-Day), and I'll be linking up with Elizabeth and Bleubeard's tea party, I wanted to show a beverage-related spread.

Supplies: paper from Simple Stories; alphabet stickers from Echo Park; decorative stickers from Basic Grey.

Next up is a collage-style page that documents gift opening on Christmas Eve.  (I know some people wait until Christmas Day to open gifts, but my family has always opened some of our gifts on Christmas Eve.)

Supplies: paper from Simple Stories; pens from Zig.

And here is a clean-and-simple (CAS) page about something that I always do on Christmas Day: eat an apple!

Supplies: arrow paper from Lily Bee; all other paper from Simple Stories; stickers from Bella Blvd; pens from Zig; Candi dots from Craftwork; photo collage created at walgreens.com.

Finally, here is a two-page spread that is unrelated to Christmas but still documents something that took place in December.

I hope that you have enjoyed this round of December Memories pages.  These little pages are fun to make and come together quickly.  I also enjoy using different styles on different pages, depending on my mood.  There are still a few more album pages that I want to show you, but I'll save those for another post, so that this one doesn't get to long.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

15 comments:

Hettie said...

Yeay! Someone else who likes to do December albums. Aren't they so much fun? I especially like to flick through them around 18 months later to remember what happened and again just before I start the current one. I like to make the album too.
I love yours. The pages you have shown are great. We all have our funny traditions - me it is wearing a Christmas Santa whilst decorating the tree - yes! wearing it!
Happy T Day.
xx

Halle said...

Love the December pages. Your spritz are really cute with the one tiny candy on them. I always sprinkle the colored sugars. Yours have a little "classier" feel. :)

Rita said...

Yum! Love spritz cookies! We always opened our presents Christmas Eve night. Out of sync with the rest of the world, I guess--LOL! Happy T-Day! :)

~*~Patty S said...

Your cookie page makes me hungry...ummm
What a nice way to savor special December memories!
Hope you had a Happy T Day
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous pages, Denise. Like Halle, I liked the classy look of the Spritz. That album is beautiful and I know you (and your family) will treasure it for years to come. I've contemplated making some December to Remember journals, but have only just thought about it. Now it's a reminder to me how beautiful December can look when captured in journal (or scrapbook) form. Totally awesome way to remember the season.

Thanks for sharing during T today. Yep, I'm a bit late, but just got home from shopping.

dawn said...

Hello and Happy T Day, a little late. Love that your sharing these pages. I love the mini Christmas album I made several years ago. Always fun to look back over it.
These pages are wonderful! I like the stories your telling. Opening a few on Christmas eve sounds good to me, maybe then the kids would sleep in a little longer the next day.
Thanks for sharing and have a great week!

Patricia said...

what beautiful cookies.. bravo !!!

Linda Kunsman said...

What great pages Denise! I used to make spritz cookies all the time-still have that tube and discs somewhere :) I'm curious as to why you have an apple every Christmas day...happy T day a day late!

Nancy said...

Oh gosh, your pages are great--makes me want to make spritz cookies :)
I like to add chopped apple to my dressing.
That frog mask is soooo cute. lol

Divers and Sundry said...

seeing your spritz cookies brought back fond memories. mother went through a phase when i was young when she made them at christmas-time. fun. thx! :)

Dianne said...

LOVE your little December album...and you are right. why take on another project when December is always so busy? Feb. makes sense to me! Small enough to make up fairly quickly, and big enough to get some really cute decorations-as you have!
Adorable photos...yummy looking Spritz!

IrinaR (Irina Rakovets) said...

Дениз!!! Замечательная идея скрапить события дня, недели, месяца...у меня, к сожалению, на это не хватает терпения (или желания?) Ты молодец!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I am super impressed with your December album. It is so crazy in December around here that I wouldn't even consider a project like this.

Carol L said...

Great pages and designs, and I love the "Please don't grow up" layout! So much fun with that one :) Now I'm hungry for cookies and there's not any in the house ;)

Denise van Deventer said...

Such cute cute pages and these everyday memories are just the ones' to document...so very cool! I have still been diving into my stash and it's a lovely reminder when visiting your blog, to be a little bit more green and use what I have! x