Monday, March 18, 2013

One More with MME

In my last post, I wrote about lots of My Mind's Eye projects.  I thought I'd be ready to move onto a new topic soon, but now I actually have one more MME layout to share.  The PSX mouse stamp makes another appearance, too.  :)
 
Supplies: papers, button stamps, word stickers, & decorative stickers by My Mind's Eye; mouse stamp by PSX; die cuts by Lily Bee; alphabet/punctuation stickers, labels, & word bubble by October Afternoon; ink by Hero Arts; pen by Creative Memories; upcycled envelope & postage sheet selvage.

A couple weeks ago, the place where I get my photos printed (Walgreens) had a great sale.  All photos, in any size, were fifty percent off--no restrictions!  I decided it would be a great time to print all the photos that were piling up in my inbox.  These are photos that people have e-mailed me...mostly just cute little photos that make me smile.  Among these e-mailed photos were a couple sweet ones from my husband...
 

The journaling reads: "Scott comes up with creative e-mails: a heart made of cable ties, and a kiss!"  Cable ties are a typical office supply for electrical engineers, so Scott came up with a "techie" version of an "office supply Valentine."  :)
 

Playing on the idea of "mail," I used an envelope with a canceled love stamp as the base for my photo cluster.  I had just used up a sheet of those same stamps, and I used the selvage from that sheet to make a wonky little homemade frame around the photos.

Creating this layout was a fun way to incorporate some cute phone photos onto a page.  I hope it brought a smile to your face on this Monday morning!

6 comments:

IrinaR (Irina Rakovets) said...

Интересная страничка!!! Прикольные фото!Ха...

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Cute idea for a page, Denise. Twist ties are so helpful, aren't they? :)

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is soo sweet and beautiful!!

Aline Fonseca said...

Hello Denise!
Thanks for coming visit my blog and for your lovely coment!
Great page, very original and creative! I like it a lot!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Cool layout and concept!:)

Patricia said...

very pretty layout..