Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Gallery

My first year of craft blogging was fun and productive.  To cap off 2011, I've created this gallery, which displays my top twelve projects (four layouts, four cards, four off-the-page projects) from the past year.  To learn more about a particular project, click the link below its picture.



 I reflected on the prior year in a 12x12" layout called "2010".



I looked on the bright side of long, snowy Minnesota winters with this friendship card.



I recorded important moments in my husband's life on a 12x12" layout called "His Soundtrack".



I made a "steampunk"-style anniversary card for my husband.



I decorated the jar that holds my teaching supplies.  (That's right, when I'm not busy parenting, doing housework, and crafting, I give Russian language lessons.)



I used lady bug imagery to create a little girl card.


I looked back at my earlier years of parenthood to create a two-page, 8.5x11" layout called "How to Feed a Baby".



I incorporated a ginger ale cap into a hanging Father's Day card.



I designed some cute wall art  for my son's room.



I celebrated the beauty of autumn with a 12x12" layout called "October on the Farm".  (This is my favorite layout that I created this year.)



I finished out the year by creating lots of personalized Christmas ornaments.



And I looked to the future with this altered pocket calendar.

Thanks for looking at my 2011 gallery!

1 comment:

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

They are all so beautiful but my fave is the LO - 2010.
Hugs from India