Supply list for May:
- cardstock: kraft cardstock from Bazzill
- cardstock: white cardstock from Bazzill
- patterned paper: kraft dot/heart pattern from Elle's Studio (red striped B-side, not shown in photo)
- patterned paper: graph paper from October Afternoon (red floral B-side, not shown in photo)
- embellishment: border sticker sheet from Doodlebug Design
- embellishment: alphabet sticker sheet from Jillibean Soup
- nonconsumable: background stamp from Paper Inspirations
- nonconsumable: hedgehog stamp from Skull & Crossbuns
- throwaway item: denim scrap from torn jeans
- throwaway item: wrappers from 4 Ferrero Rocher candies
And here are the three projects that I made from these supplies...
First up is a layout, which I have already shown in a previous post. The layout uses the white cardstock, as well as bits of the kraft cardstock and patterned papers.
|Additional supplies for card: ink from Tsukineko; paint from Ranger; household twine.|
Next is a playful birthday card done in monochromatic brown/kraft tones. Its long, tall shape would make it perfect for enclosing money as a birthday gift for the recipient.
To make the funky flower, I layered together two candy wrappers, trimmed fringe along the edges, embroidered a twine star in the center, and added detail with swipes of gold ink, dots of tan paint, and a twine bow.
|~white pen from Ranger; black pen from Foray~|
The hedgehog makes an appearance on the inside of the card, as do some of the Jillibean stickers.
|Additional supplies for page: green cardstock from Bazzill; leaf stickers from Doodlebug; spray ink & title alphabet stickers from October Afternoon; green ink & black ink from Hero Arts; gold ink from Tsukinko; white pen & tan paint from Ranger; watercolor paints from Angora; black pen from Foray; tape from We Call Her Happydaks etsy.|
For my final project, I made another layout. I misted, stenciled, and masked with the remaining border and alphabet stickers, in order to create a mixed media background. Then I layered up my remaining supplies for a casual, collaged page design.
I'll leave you with a foursome of detail shots from the page. Hope you've enjoyed seeing how I use up supplies from my stash. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!