Thursday, October 10, 2013

10 on the 10th: Authentique

Hi, all!  Today's the day for sharing my "10 on the 10th" post for the month.  This time around, I used up a bunch of paper and stickers from my Authentique stash.  I approached this round of stash-reducing with the idea of organizing my paper scraps by color.  As a result, here are the colorful projects that I created.

Green/Blue/Purple Color Scheme
Project 1: fussy-cut leaf paper from Bo Bunny; mini alphabet stickers & all other patterned paper from Authentique; purple cardstock from Wausau Paper; blue cardstock from Bazzill; large alphabet stickers & die cut tabbed cards from October Afternoon; pen from Zig.


Green/Cream Color Scheme
Project 2: large alphabet stickers & dotted paper from October Afternoon; fleur-de-lis paper from Teresa Collins; fussy-cut paper gingerbread man from Basic Grey; sunburst paper from Studio Calico; all other patterned paper from Authentique; cardstock from Wausau Paper; "Holiday Favorites" sticker & notebook sticker from Bella Blvd; all other stickers from Cosmo Cricket; pen from Zig.


Blue/Brown Color Scheme 
(2 projects)
Projects 3 & 4: dotted paper & pale blue paper from Authentique; blue cardstock from Bazzill; patterned kraft cardstock from Neenah Paper; die cuts & all other patterned papers from Doodlebug Design; journaling box & opaque stickers from Simple Stories; transparent stickers from Hambly; ink from Hero Arts; pen from Ranger; vintage twine.


Autumn-Toned Color Scheme
Project 5: previously blogged here.


Red/Blue Color Scheme
(2 projects)
Project 6: all patterned paper & alphabet stickers from Authentique; cardstock from Bazzil; pen from Creative Memories.

Project 7: all patterned paper & stickers from Authentique; faux brads from Craftwork; pens from Zig.


Blue/Pink/Yellow Color Scheme 
(2 projects, very different in style)
Project 8: all patterned paper from Authentique; alphabet stickers from October Afternoon; pink & yellow cardstock from Wausau Paper; blue cardstock from Bazzill; thread from Singer; pen from  Zig; household mini staples.

Project 9: previously blogged here.


My tenth project...
This time I focused on stickers, not paper.  I stenciled on a card using the negative portion from a sheet of round alphabet stickers (the same stickers that I used to spell "Joy").  This card is a bit different, but I like it, and I know just the person to send it to (she likes black)!
Project 10: cardstock from Pulp; stickers from Authentique; die cut from October Afternoon; doily from Royal; stamp from My Mind's Eye; ink from Hero Arts; paint from Angora; chalk from Stampin' Up; assorted colored pencils.


Thanks for taking the time to view my ten stash-busting projects.  Which one was your favorite?  (Mine is "Autumn Walk," because I like the family photos on it.)

10 comments:

IrinaR (Irina Rakovets) said...

Они все чудесны, Дениз!!! А больше всех мне нравится №7, №9 и №1.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love them all, but Autumn Walk is my favorite with the circular background and banner work all around it. :)

Carol L said...

They're all such wonderful layouts, but I love the kitty page and the expression on it's face with those BIG eyes! NJ on all of them!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love what you did with all your wonderful creation!

Patricia said...

adore this colors.. it's so funny.. bravo Denis
kisses
Patricia

Lynne J said...

Hi! Loved the banners around the circle in autumn walk, and the kitty page caught my eye simply because I'm a sucker for animals! I enjoyed your projects, and wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Patricia Roebuck said...

Wow you have been busy. You are so creative, love your use of color on these!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I am amazed at what you manage to create with scraps. Well done.

Kerryn said...

I love that you have utilised your paper scraps into these wonderful projects! Awesome :).

Denise van Deventer said...

Wow...you've been busy Denise! Loving your mix of papers for each project...and certainly a great way to use up bits and bobs! ;-)
Especially love the cards!