Saturday, September 8, 2018

Almost Autumn

I am just popping by to say hello and share a quick & easy scrapbook page.  
 
Supplies: stamp & ink from Hero Arts, cardstock from Neenah Paper; stickers & enamel dots from October Afternoon; pen from Foray; journaling line template & corner punch from Creative Memories; twine, charm, & sequins from my stash, fabric tag upcycled from old clothing; household mini stapler.

I made this page to showcase a few late-summer photos from the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum.  I love this time of year, when the rich, warm colors of autumn are beginning to appear, but the weather is still nice and warm.  It's the best of both worlds.

2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a lovely page, and perfect for that great time of year when Autumn gradually turns summer into cooler weather! Thanks for the comment about calling my card the "Carol fold." LOL I'm still having a good chuckle over that one LOL

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

SO good to see you have posted, Denise. This is a lovely scrapbook page and has much warmth, too. It was good to see your son who has grown and your trip to the Arboretum.