Friday, May 13, 2016

Blogoversary

It's my five-year blogoversary!!!  Whether you have been with me for all five years or started reading my blog more recently, I want to say thank you

Outside of card: all paper from Basic Grey, stickers from Lily Bee, ink from Clearsnap, household mini stapler.

In honor of the occasion, I thought I'd share a design for a thank you card.  This design, which I call "interrupted grid," is great for using up scraps.

Inside of card: all paper from Basic Grey, ink from Clearsnap, household mini stapler.

Hope you find this card design useful.  I look forward to continuing to share many more crafting ideas with you in the future.  :)

6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Happy, happy blogoversary. What a super accomplishment. I fear I have not known you that long, but I always enjoy your posts.

I am really impressed with that card, and it looks so impressive I think I could probably make a similar one. This was a great idea.

IrinaR (Irina Rakovets) said...

Oh, five years! ...
I'm always glad to your blog post. It is a pity, that in recent times, you rarely appear in the blog.
Открытка прекрасна, Дениз!

Thamar, said...

Congratulations in dutch -》van harte gefeliciteerd . 5 years that is a long time .Love this card.
Have a nice weekend
Thamar

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love the design and happy Blogoversary!!! yay!!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!!! Congratulations, my friend!!! Thanks for sharing the card, too. And for your visit to my blog! HUGS! Sharon

Denise van Deventer said...

Happy Blogaversary... 5 years is good going. I will definitely make an effort to keep popping in and finding out what you up to. A really pretty card for this event!!! 😀