Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Everywhere I Turn, All the Beauty Just Keeps Shaking Me"

ETA: This layout was published in the November 2012 issue of Scrap Street e-zine!


The quote in the title of this blog post comes from an Indigo Girls song.  That music keeps running through my head every time I step outside.  Autumn's beauty is simply amazing me this year.  I just had to create another autumn-themed layout.  It's called "Colorful Leaves," and you'll find it below.

Layout copyright Denise M. Price.  Supply list: cardstock by Wausau Paper; all patterned paper & stickers by Echo Park (Country Drive collection); pen by Zig; photos distressed with emery board.

And before I sign off for the night, I want to leave you with five additional autumn photos that have not made it to my scrapbook pages yet.  Even though the autumn colors have pretty much peaked here, I have enough colorful photos to keep my busy with autumn-themed scrapbook pages for some time. 






Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you're having a nice autumn too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your pictures they are so beautiful.Your page to love all the tiny trees you put on your page looks so sweet
byebye,Lean

Ella Swan said...

Wow these photos are amazing & I love that fall layout - beautiful!!